US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
VietNam Distributor Oversight
During this period of restricted international travel, we are offering manufacturers the opportunity to work with our commercial experts as a VietNam Distributor Manager. This service would be a short-term engagement for our local commercial experts to travel on sales calls and work directly with your distributor’s sales force. This activity will help keep distributors focused on your product line to meet short term sales targets.
Whether it is specific targeted objectives, or long-term sales channel management and development, our experienced professionals can provide customized support to help your business continue to grow through the pandemic and once it’s over.
Our support can be fully customized depending on each of our client’s situations, but some examples of this support include:
- Sales Channel/Distributor Review and Evaluation
- Sales Call Participation and Evaluation
- Distributor Identification and Qualification
- Sales Strategy and Opportunity Identification
- Sales Pitch Review and Modification
- Distributor Sales Goals and Performance Reports
- Distributor Coaching and Training
- Lead Generation
- Contact Networking
- Recommendations for Growing Sales
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification
This activity will not only help keep distributors focused on your product line but can also provide unique insights into long term growth in the region. Please reach out if you would like to explore new ways to maintain sales growth during these restricted times.
Contact Asia Actual to learn more about how our VietNam Distributor Oversight Managers can help your business grow its sales in Asia during this pandemic.
Vietnam Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
- Vietnam’s MOH Holds Conference on Price DeclarationApril 11, 2022 - 1:13 pm
- Vietnam Requires Resubmission of Many Medical Device Registration ApplicationsJanuary 10, 2022 - 11:00 am
- Vietnam Releases New Medical Device RegulationsNovember 16, 2021 - 10:33 am
- VietNam Expedites Registration of COVID-19 Related Medical DevicesOctober 4, 2021 - 10:01 am
- VietNam’s MOH to Require CSDT Documentation for Class B, C, and D DevicesMay 24, 2021 - 6:53 pm