US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
Vietnam Advertising Approval
Per Article 62 of Decree 98/2021 and implemented in July of 2022, ALL advertising material (e.g., print, internet, or video), including materials for Direct to Consumer (DTC) and healthcare professionals must be uploaded to the public portal. Once uploaded, a unique number is provided which then needs to be included in the advertising materials when placed on the market. Under this new plan, advertisements may be removed from the market if they’re found to not meet the MOH’s requirements. There is no fee for uploading materials to the portal.
Advertising materials must contain the following information:
- Name of medical equipment, type, product code, manufacturer, manufacturing country;
- Circulation number;
- feature, the effect;
- Name and address of the license holder of the free-sale registration number or the organization authorized by the holder of the free-sale registration number of the medical equipment;
- Warnings related to users’ health and storage conditions (if any).
Materials meeting any of the following descriptions do not need to be uploaded to the public portal.
- Do not refer to the medical device name;
- Only list names and technical specifications of medical equipment but have no information on features and effects;
- Scientific research papers;
- Clinical documentation;
- Training materials supporting product manuals.
Come Grow With Us
Using Asia Actual as your License Holder in Vietnam comes with the added benefit of expertly managed, efficient and transparent advertising support.
Contact Asia Actual for more information on market access in Vietnam.
Vietnam Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
- The Vietnamese MOH Issues Draft Decree to Address DelaysDecember 14, 2022 - 11:04 am
- Vietnam’s DMEC Provides Update on Issuance of C/D LicensesSeptember 14, 2022 - 11:42 am
- How New EU MDR Requirements Will Affect Registrations in AsiaAugust 12, 2022 - 2:07 pm
- Medical Device Advertising Requirements in AsiaJuly 22, 2022 - 10:08 pm
- What is CSDT Documentation?July 13, 2022 - 10:27 am