US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
INDONESIA E-CATALOGUE STRATEGY & REGISTRATION
An important, new consideration to sales success in Indonesia is the e-Catalogue listing. The system was established to bring transparency and prevent corruption in the government procurement in Indonesia, including public hospitals, as administered by the Indonesian Government Goods and Services Procurement Organization (LKPP).
Although initiated in 2013, it took all parties some time to understand the implication on sales. At first, companies seemed weary to participate in the voluntary system. Those that did enjoyed very strong results and so now there is a rush for all to be listed.
Once the Ministry of Health issues an Import License for a device, the License Holder can apply for an e-Catalogue listing. There is not government application fee, but the queue can be 6 months or longer for a meeting at which the listing price is negotiated and determined. Implementing an optimal pricing strategy will be critical to successful public hospital sales.
The e-Catalogue system also increases the importance of independent license holding in Indonesia because there is no room for regional -dealer margin under the price scheme.
Asia Actual works closely with clients to optimize pricing and obtain the fastest e-Catalogue listing for your devices. Contact Asia Actual to see if our Indonesia e-Catalogue Strategy and Registration services are right for your business.
Indonesia Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
Latest Market Updates
- Indonesia Freezes Government Purchases of 79 Categories of Imported Medical DevicesJuly 7, 2021 - 3:02 pm
- COVID Test Kits Now Require In-Country Testing in the Philippines and IndonesiaMay 4, 2021 - 4:54 pm
- Indonesia e-Catalogue to Soon Open for 1,480 Medical Device CategoriesDecember 8, 2020 - 5:14 pm
- Indonesia Market Summary and Registered Devices ReviewOctober 23, 2020 - 7:15 pm
- INDONESIA E-CATALOGUE MEDICAL DEVICE ENROLLMENT 2020June 30, 2020 - 3:57 pm