Indonesia Specialty Fulfillment
Manufacturers are increasingly utilizing Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies for medical device distribution in Indonesia and markets around Asia. This option is particularly popular for ultra-high-volume sales scenarios. Asia Actual’s Specialty Fulfillment Service, on the other hand, is a great resource for low volume, high value medical devices, particularly in situations where product demand is concentrated in a few high-end hospitals.
Let the experienced professionals at Asia Actual import, store and fulfill orders while you focus on generating new sales in Indonesia.
Our fast, flexible and efficient service is ideal for manufacturers that:
- Target a limited number of initial customers
- Seek significantly higher profit margins
- Drive demand with internal resources
- Market innovative or high-risk products (where sales will be limited to top tier hospitals)
- Plan to hire sales staff but still needs storage and fulfillment support
- Sell high value of products to a limited (under 15) customers
- Implement a one-off, or low volume sales scenario
Customs Clearance, Storage and Fulfillment
As your Independent License Holder, Asia Actual will handle Customs clearance, warehouse storage, delivery, invoicing, and collections. This allows manufacturers to keep a larger portion of the revenue, by permitting more flexibility when it comes to pricing and increased control over the entire sales process.
Asia Actual provides a variety of effective commercialization services that can efficiently help manufacturers of all sizes grow their sales in Indonesia.
Contact Asia Actual for help with specialty fulfillment services in Indonesia.
Indonesia Regulatory Support
Latest Market Updates
- Indonesia Freezes Government Purchases of 79 Categories of Imported Medical DevicesJuly 7, 2021 - 3:02 pm
- COVID Test Kits Now Require In-Country Testing in the Philippines and IndonesiaMay 4, 2021 - 4:54 pm
- Indonesia e-Catalogue to Soon Open for 1,480 Medical Device CategoriesDecember 8, 2020 - 5:14 pm
- Indonesia Market Summary and Registered Devices ReviewOctober 23, 2020 - 7:15 pm
- INDONESIA E-CATALOGUE MEDICAL DEVICE ENROLLMENT 2020June 30, 2020 - 3:57 pm