US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
India Specialty Fulfillment
Manufacturers are increasingly utilizing Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies for medical device distribution in India and markets around Asia. This option is particularly popular for ultra-high-volume sales scenarios. Asia Actual’s Specialty Fulfillment Service, on the other hand, is a great resource for low volume, high value medical devices, particularly in situations where product demand is concentrated in a few high-end hospitals.
Let the experienced professionals at Asia Actual import, store and fulfill orders while you focus on generating new sales in India.
Our fast, flexible and efficient service is ideal for manufacturers that:
- Target a limited number of initial customers
- Seek significantly higher profit margins
- Drive demand with internal resources
- Market innovative or high-risk products (where sales will be limited to top tier hospitals)
- Plan to hire sales staff but still needs storage and fulfillment support
- Sell high value of products to a limited (under 15) customers
- Implement a one-off, or low volume sales scenario
Customs Clearance, Storage and Fulfillment
As your Independent License Holder, Asia Actual will handle Customs clearance, warehouse storage, delivery, invoicing, and collections. This allows manufacturers to keep a larger portion of the revenue, by permitting more flexibility when it comes to pricing and increased control over the entire sales process.
Asia Actual provides a variety of effective commercialization services that can efficiently help manufacturers of all sizes grow their sales in India.
Contact Asia Actual for help with specialty fulfillment services in India.
India Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
Latest Market Updates
- India’s CDSCO Expected to Begin Enforcing Local BIS StandardsMarch 12, 2022 - 3:26 pm
- India’s CDSCO Adds United Kingdom to List of Accepted Reference CountriesMarch 10, 2022 - 4:06 am
- India’s MOH Releases Draft Amendment to the Medical Device Rules 2017February 3, 2022 - 1:01 am
- India’s CDSCO Releases Draft Notice for Suspending or Cancelling Import LicensesJanuary 27, 2022 - 8:27 am
- India’s CDSCO Temporarily Delays Implementation of UDI RequirementsJanuary 17, 2022 - 1:59 pm