US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
India Distributor Oversight
During this period of restricted international travel, we are offering manufacturers the opportunity to work with our commercial experts as an India Distributor Manager. This service would be a short-term engagement for our local commercial experts to travel on sales calls and work directly with your distributor’s sales force. This activity will help keep distributors focused on your product line to meet short term sales targets.
Whether it is specific targeted objectives, or long-term sales channel management and development, our experienced professionals can provide customized support to help your business continue to grow through the pandemic and once it’s over.
Our support can be fully customized depending on each of our client’s situations, but some examples of this support include:
- Sales Channel/Distributor Review and Evaluation
- Sales Call Participation and Evaluation
- Distributor Identification and Qualification
- Sales Strategy and Opportunity Identification
- Sales Pitch Review and Modification
- Distributor Sales Goals and Performance Reports
- Distributor Coaching and Training
- Lead Generation
- Contact Networking
- Recommendations for Growing Sales
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification
This activity will not only help keep distributors focused on your product line but can also provide unique insights into long term growth in the region. Please reach out if you would like to explore new ways to maintain sales growth during these restricted times.
Contact Asia Actual to learn more about how our India Distributor Oversight Managers can help your business grow its sales in Asia during this pandemic.
India Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
Latest Market Updates
- India’s Public Hospitals Advised to Purchase Local ProductsJune 15, 2021 - 3:26 pm
- India Announces New Notified Medical Devices Now Requiring Import LicensesJune 14, 2021 - 4:06 pm
- India Exempts COVID Test Kits Approved in Reference Countries from Validation TestingMay 18, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- India Temporarily Suspends Customs Duties for Covid-19 Related Medical DevicesApril 27, 2021 - 1:53 pm
- Invoicing Requirements for Medical Device Software in IndiaFebruary 5, 2021 - 9:57 pm