Search Our News
- China Continues to Implement UDI of Medical Devices with Third Batch Release March 16, 2023
- USAID, ANSI and AdvaMed Host Regional Virtual Workshop on Good Regulatory Practices March 7, 2023
- Vietnam Extends Validity of Medical Device Import Licenses March 7, 2023
- India Requires Mandatory Local BIS Certifications for Certain Medical Devices February 22, 2023
- Thai FDA Issues Guidance on Specialist Review Selection Criteria February 16, 2023
- Philippines FDA to Implement New Guidelines to Respond to Future National Health Emergencies February 7, 2023
- Hong Kong Refines Medical Device Post-Market Surveillance Report Form January 27, 2023
- Thailand FDA Provides Guidance on Classification of Physical Therapy Devices January 19, 2023
- Philippines FDA Issues Advisory Reiteration Against Unethical Business Practices January 13, 2023
- Indonesia e-Catalogue Implementation Review, December 2022 December 30, 2022
Blogs by Country
Asia Actual, LLC
515 Congress Avenue, Suite 2100
Austin, TX 78701
+1 512 898-9222
116 Changi Road, #04-05
Ablation Devices Now Require Registration in India/in India, Latest Updates/by AsiaActualAdmin
The India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare added ablation devices to the list of notified medical device that require registration.
Increase in Independent License Holder Option in India/in India, Latest Updates/by AsiaActualAdmin
More companies are setting up a subsidiary or using an independent license holder in order navigate the highly rationalized Indian market.
India Moves to Online Application Submission System for Medical Device Registration/in India, Latest Updates/by AsiaActualAdmin
The Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) announced on May 1, 2016 that the SUGAM online application submission system, in use since November 2015 for pharmaceutical registration, would be extended to medical device and IVD device submissions (e.g., registration and import license applications).
Know Your Market Price in Japan/in Japan, Latest Updates/by AsiaActualAdmin
Japan should be the second largest national market for your medical device after the United States and maximizing sales performance in Japan should be critical to your overall corporate success. Yet, many manufacturers are frustrated by their results in Japan or struggle to attract the interest of leading distributors. Follow these steps to create a winning market strategy in Japan that will wow investors and leapfrog the competition.
MEDICAL DEVICE SALES IN ASIA/in China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Latest Updates, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand/by Bryan Gilburg