INDONESIA E-CATALOGUE ENROLLMENT DEADLINE JUNE/JULY 2019
The Indonesian government procurement agency, known as LKPP, has invited medical device companies to apply for any existing e-Catalogue contract extensions by July of 2019. (reference LKPP No. 5265/D.2.2/05/2019)
Initial guidance from LKPP was that no new e-Catalogue applications would be accepted this year. However, in response to industry feedback, new e-Catalogue listing applications may be accepted on a limited basis under the following conditions:
- Companies with interest in making application for a new e-Catalogue listing, must submit an application to the Ministry of Health (MoH) by this Friday, June 21. The MoH will then select among applicants and submit a list of device categories for new registrations to the LKPP this year.
- Medical device manufacturers with interest in new e-Catalogue listings should coordinate quickly with the holder of their Import Licenses (AKL) to make application this week to the MoH. It is also advisable to begin assembly of the full LKPP e-Catalogue enrollment application as certain documents require Authentication from the Indonesian Embassy in the country of origin, which can take several weeks.
The Ministry of Health applications requires the following documents (submitted in soft-copy on USB stick):
- Application letter with a list of products of interest (templates provided by MoH) (reference MOH No. KN.01.01/I.4/5945/2019)
- Original scan of importers Distribution License (IPAK)
- Original scan of product Import License (AKL)
- Product brochure, leaflet, and information
The LKPP application intake will commence in July, followed shortly by price negotiation meetings with new e-Catalogue listings targeted for October.
Asia Actual is available to answer questions. Contact Asia Actual to arrange an initial conversation.