Asia Actual is excited to announce the dedication of our new office space in the Delhi area.
The Thai Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced its intentions to implement a risk-based medical and IVD device classification system toward harmonization with ASEAN MDD guidelines.
The India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare added ablation devices to the list of notified medical device that require registration.
More companies are setting up a subsidiary or using an independent license holder in order navigate the highly rationalized Indian market.
The Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) announced on May 1, 2016 that the SUGAM online application submission system, in use since November 2015 for pharmaceutical registration, would be extended to medical device and IVD device submissions (e.g., registration and import license applications).
Japan should be the second largest national market for your medical device after the United States and maximizing sales performance in Japan should be critical to your overall corporate success. Yet, many manufacturers are frustrated by their results in Japan or struggle to attract the interest of leading distributors. Follow these steps to create a winning market strategy in Japan that will wow investors and leapfrog the competition.
Search Our News
- China NMPA Updates Classification of Sodium Hyaluronate Products November 18, 2022
- India Issues Final Notice Exempting Certain Class A Medical Devices November 14, 2022
- China’s NMPA Publishes Classification Catalogue Adjustments for Comment November 8, 2022
- Thai FDA Fast Track Route for COVID Related Products to Stop November 4, 2022
- China’s NMPA Begins Issuing Registration Certificates Electronically November 1, 2022
- Good Distribution Practice Requirements in Indonesia October 28, 2022
- Identifying Predicate Devices in India, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Korea October 25, 2022
- India Issues New Sales License Requirement for Medical Devices October 10, 2022
- Expedited Market Access Now Available in Philippines October 4, 2022
- India Grants Import License Grace Period for Class A/B Devices September 30, 2022