More companies are setting up a subsidiary or using an independent license holder in order navigate the highly rationalized Indian market.
The Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) announced on May 1, 2016 that the SUGAM online application submission system, in use since November 2015 for pharmaceutical registration, would be extended to medical device and IVD device submissions (e.g., registration and import license applications).
Japan should be the second largest national market for your medical device after the United States and maximizing sales performance in Japan should be critical to your overall corporate success. Yet, many manufacturers are frustrated by their results in Japan or struggle to attract the interest of leading distributors. Follow these steps to create a winning market strategy in Japan that will wow investors and leapfrog the competition.
Search Our News
- China’s NMPA Updates Medical Device Classification Catalogue September 19, 2023
- Thai FDA Drafting New Guidance for SaMD and AI Device Registration September 18, 2023
- China NMPA Adds 47 Products to Clinical Trial Exemption List August 22, 2023
- New Plastic Waste (PWM) Rules Affect Medical Device Importers in India August 22, 2023
- China to Regulate Medical Device Advertising August 2, 2023
- Thai FDA Improves Medical Device Application Process June 27, 2023
- Hong Kong Government Prioritizes Purchase of Locally Registered Medical Devices June 15, 2023
- Vietnam Adjustments to the Medical Device Application Requirements June 7, 2023
- An Introduction to GeM, India’s Online Portal for All Public Hospital Purchases May 30, 2023
- Vietnam Diagnostic Imaging Center Hosts AI Software Conference May 11, 2023