US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
Virtual Regional Sales Manager
During this period of restricted international travel, we are offering manufacturers the opportunity to work with our commercial experts as a Regional Sales Manager. This service would be a short-term engagement for our local commercial experts to travel on sales calls and work directly with your distributor’s sales force. This activity will help keep distributors focused on your product line to meet short term sales targets.
Whether it is specific targeted objectives, or long-term sales channel management and development, our experienced professionals can provide customized support to help your business continue to grow through the pandemic and once it’s over.
Our support can be fully customized depending on each of our client’s situations, but some examples of this support include:
- Sales Channel/Distributor Review and Evaluation
- Sales Call Participation and Evaluation
- Distributor Identification and Qualification
- Sales Strategy and Opportunity Identification
- Sales Pitch Review and Modification
- Distributor Sales Goals and Performance Reports
- Distributor Coaching and Training
- Lead Generation
- Contact Networking
- Recommendations for Growing Sales
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification
This activity will not only help keep distributors focused on your product line but can also provide unique insights into long term growth in the region. Please reach out if you would like to explore new ways to maintain sales growth during these restricted times.
Contact Asia Actual to learn more about how our Regional Sales Managers can help you grow your sales.
US: +1 512 898-9222
Commercial Services News
- Hong Kong’s MDD Formalizes Expedited Approval SchemeJanuary 21, 2022 - 2:27 pm
- NMPA to Pilot Program Allowing Hong Kong Approved Products to Be Sold in Mainland ChinaDecember 16, 2020 - 4:59 pm
- U.S. Medical Device Industry – Open for BusinessJuly 23, 2020 - 3:10 pm
- Voluntary Medical Device Registration in Hong KongJuly 10, 2020 - 11:17 pm
- TROUBLESHOOTING U.S. HOSPITAL SALES RESULTSMay 14, 2020 - 1:07 am