US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
South Korea Distributor Search
Matching clients with optimal medical device distributions in South Korea through a local distributor search is just one of the sales support services offered by Asia Actual. Our experienced personnel help manufacturers successfully enter the complicated markets of southeast Asia through a customized approach specific to each manufacturer’s product line.
MEDICAL DEVICE DISTRIBUTOR SEARCH
The supply chain in South Korea is short and efficient but turnover is high as distributors come and go from the market. Asia Actual provides a (virtual) master distributor service that provides stability to foreign manufacturers. Our experienced local partners in South Korea can also help identify, screen and sign optimal distributors for medical or IVD devices.
- Supply Chain Evaluation: We evaluate the supply chain and all sales channel options to identify distributors that can deliver products to targeted market segments as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Distributor Screening: We use a robust internal database of specialty medical device distributors to screen potential distributor candidates for client-specified qualifications. This systematic approach is augmented with local market insight, research and a network of industry contacts.
TARGET-SPECIFIC SALES STRATEGIES
Disciplined targeting of appropriate market segments is particularly important in a complex market such as South Korea . Asia Actual identifies target market segments and hospitals within those segments. This helps companies work with regional and local distributors to evaluate individual hospitals and develop targeted sales strategies.
DISTRIBUTION CONTRACT DESIGN AND REVIEW
Asia Actual helps design and review international distribution agreements for use in South Korea. In addition to addressing local market particularities, we advise on key issues in transfer pricing and target sales volumes. Having an informed local expert to facilitate and expedite negotiations provides a valuable competitive advantage.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Constant, local, experienced attention on your distributors
During this period of restricted international travel, we are offering short term engagements for our local commercial experts to travel on sales calls and work directly with your distributor sales force. This activity will help keep distributors focused on your product line to meet short term sales targets. Whether it’s specific targeted objectives, or long term sales channel management and development, our experienced professionals can provide customized support to help your business continue to grow through the pandemic and once it’s over.
Our support can be fully customized depending on each of our client’s situations but some examples of this support include:
- Sales Channel/Distributor Review and Evaluation
- Sales Call Participation and Evaluation
- Distributor Identification and Qualification
- Sales Strategy and Opportunity Identification
- Sales Pitch Review and Modification
- Distributor Sales Goals and Performance Reports
- Distributor Coaching and Training
- Lead Generation
- Contact Networking
- Recommendations for Growing Sales
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification
This activity will not only help keep distributors focused on your product line but can also provide unique insights into long term growth in the region. Please reach out if you’d like to explore new ways to maintain sales growth during these restricted times.
CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT TO HELP GROW SALES
Additional sales support activities include
- Medical Device Distributor Training
- Sales Channel Audits
- Key Opinion Leader Management
- Focus Group Management
- Office Establishment
Contact Asia Actual to explore how our Distributor Search can grow your medical device sales in South Korea.
South Korea Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
Latest Market Updates
- Identifying Predicate Devices in India, Taiwan, China, Japan, and KoreaOctober 25, 2022 - 12:28 pm
- How New EU MDR Requirements Will Affect Registrations in AsiaAugust 12, 2022 - 2:07 pm
- Medical Device Advertising Requirements in AsiaJuly 22, 2022 - 10:08 pm
- Korea MFDS Implements Medical Device Monthly Reporting RequirementsJune 28, 2022 - 12:30 am
- South Korea Releases Guidance for Software using Big Data, AI, and Machine LearningSeptember 18, 2020 - 5:40 pm