US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
Australia Independent License Holding
Working with an independent third party for Australia license holding as your Australian Sponsor provides manufacturers with several benefits including sales channel flexibility and superior post market surveillance support. Maintaining the ability to change distributors, or efficiently sell directly to multiple regional distributors is critical to a successful strategy in the dynamic Australian market. Applications for medical device registration must also be submitted and the license controlled by a properly licensed Australian Sponsor.
Asia Actual is a full-service provider of medical device Sponsor services in Australia, specializing in working with distributors.
To learn more about how to change the Australian Sponsor associated with an ARTG listing, please visit our Australia Medical Device Registration page.
Contracting with Asia Actual as your Sponsor for license holding allows you to:
- Sell to multiple regional distributors (avoiding mark-up by a national importer)
- Increase transfer pricing (as distributors are not investing in registration costs)
- Improve leverage in distributor negotiations/responses
- Add or change distributors as required
- Keep intellectual property away from local commercial agents
- Expert support when it comes to post market surveillance
Contact Asia Actual to see if our Australian Sponsor service is right for your business.
Australia Regulatory Support
US: +1 512 898-9222
- India Grants Import License Grace Period for Class A/B DevicesSeptember 30, 2022 - 11:48 am
- India Issues Draft Notification for Exempting Certain Class A Medical DevicesSeptember 29, 2022 - 2:35 pm
- Transfer of Product Registration of Alcohol Swabs from CDRRHR to CDRRSeptember 14, 2022 - 1:26 pm
- Vietnam’s DMEC Provides Update on Issuance of C/D LicensesSeptember 14, 2022 - 11:42 am
- Philippines FDA Publishes Revised Draft of New IVD RegulationsSeptember 9, 2022 - 10:20 am