US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
Bangladesh Independent License Holding
Maintaining the ability to change distributors, or efficiently sell directly to multiple distributors is critical to a successful strategy in Bangladesh. Applications for medical device registration to the Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA) must be submitted and the license held by a properly licensed local agent, the Bangladesh License Holder.
Asia Actual is a full-service provider of medical device license-holder services in Bangladesh, specializing in working with regional distributors. Contracting with Asia Actual as an independent license holder allows you to:
- Sell to multiple regional distributors (avoiding mark-up by a national importer)
- Increase transfer pricing (as distributors are not investing in registration costs)
- Improve leverage in distributor negotiations/responses
- Add or change distributors as required
- Keep intellectual property away from local commercial agents
For more information about registering your products in Bangladesh or transferring your license, please visit our Bangladesh Medical Device Registration page.
Contact Asia Actual to see if our Bangladesh Independent License Holding service is right for your business.