Content and Digital Marketing Manager
About Asia Actual
Asia Actual is an international business consulting firm offering premium positioned services to support manufacturers of innovative medical device to access and grow sales in 13 challenging Asian markets from Japan to India.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we have offices in the major capital cities of Asia staffed by our niche industry’s leading regulatory and commercial professionals to address critical business challenges in high growth Asian markets.
As the Content and Digital Marketing Manager you will report to the Managing Director and be a key member of a dynamic Austin, Texas headquarters team that is responsible for execution of all sales, marketing, and corporate functions. This is a great opportunity for the appropriate candidate to grow with the role.
You will have primary responsibility for implementing Asia Actual’s B2B, digital marketing programs aimed at increasing our reach and reputation among medical device manufacturers and ultimately growing of the number of high-quality sales inquiries each month.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude with a high degree of judgement who can independently identify and resolve issues.
- Write and edit strong marketing copy.
- Create and deploy email marketing campaigns for client portfolio, tracking results and analyzing optimizations
- Collaborate with graphic designers, web developers, and our domain knowledge experts.
- Grow, manage and leverage CRM database
- Work on multiple digital campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Serve as a primary resource for addressing Google Analytics insight and tracking
- Assist in A/B testing, planning, executing, tracking, and optimizing.
- Support and manage the development of annual marketing strategies and planning.
- Bring creative and actionable solutions to the team.
- Develop and execute creative strategies designed to improve conversion within an online experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Positive attitude a must
- 2 to 7 years Digital Marketing experience needed
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Experience deploying email marketing campaigns and managing online ad campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, presentation, written and listening
- Strong content creation skills within Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and projects
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Asia Actual offers competitive compensation packages that will provide a combination of salary and performance-based incentives.
- Final salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you’re interested in joining Asia Actual, please provide a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.