Business Development Manager (Singapore – Asia)
Asia Actual is looking for a Business Development Manager to support inquiries from Singapore and other manufacturers in Asia. The right candidate will be able to help network with local companies and increase sales from manufacturers in their region, as well as rest of the world as responsibilities grow. Asia Actual is currently looking to a sales manager in Singapore (preferably) to join our rapidly growing global team to help increase sales from Asian manufacturers.
About Asia Actual
Asia Actual is a global regulatory consulting firm that specializes in supporting medical device and IVD manufacturers grow their sales in Asia through superior regulatory expertise and experienced commercialization experts, contacts, and market insights.
Located in Singapore, the Business Manager will be responsible for all sales related activities in their region along with helping to build out commercial contacts, market data, and local manufacturer information. The Manager will be responsible for helping coordinate marketing efforts, as well as coordinating proposals based on product information and local requirements.
What will be expected of you:
- Qualify and manage inbound leads from their territory as well as other related leads.
- Handle global leads specific to the manager’s experience and expertise.
- Develop marketing strategies for marketing to local manufacturers.
- Increasing brand awareness and manufacturers understanding of Asia Actual services and expertise.
- Manage client relationships to expand consulting support services to additional markets and services.
- Identify key opportunities to support local manufacturers in Asia.
- Reach out to local manufacturers with newly approved products to discuss our services and how we can help them grow sales in Asia through a combination of quick regulatory approvals and commercial opportunities.
- Identify and market to manufacturers of cutting-edge medical technology, including AI software, advanced imaging, implants, combination devices, wearable technology, etc.
- Effectively communicate our services to local manufacturers in accordance with their language and business culture.
- Ability to comprehensively understand current market situations in all markets Asia Actual services to effectively market Asia Actual services.
- Industry expertise related to medical device regulations and commercialization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language(s).
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, service mentality, and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to operate effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, well organized, capable facilitator of complex projects.
- Ability to effectively work with local offices to determine regulatory requirements for clients and prospects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders and act as a collaborative team player.
- Ability to maintain discretion.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience either in medical device industry or business development.
- Experience working with medical device regulations is a plus but not required.
Salary and Benefits
- Asia Actual offers competitive compensation packages that will provide a combination of salary and performance-based incentives.
- Final salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you’re interested in joining Asia Actual, please provide a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.