Come grow with us in the US in Thailand in China in Korea in the Philippines in Taiwan in Hong Kong
US: +1 512 898-9222
SG: +65 3138-4148
Sources and Links
Indonesia e-Catalogue to Soon Open for 1,480 Medical Device Categories
Published on: December 10, 2020
The Indonesia Ministry of Health recently announced that they will be opening the e-catalogue enrollment period and will soon begin accepting applications for 1,480 product categories. Manufacturers who have not done so already, should expedite the preparation of their applications to ensure their products are listed, as this step is critical to sales success in the market. Manufacturers will need to work with their license holders to complete these applications and ensure that there is a sound pricing strategy across all distribution channels.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the e-catalogue enrollment will be processed through the upgraded online portal for the first time, while pricing negotiations will still be done face to face.
e-Catalogue Enrollment Application Documents
Manufacturers will need to submit the following documents as part of the application process:
- Distributor Agreement signed between the foreign manufacturer and the Indonesian Import License holder (original with copy translated into Bahasa Indonesia by a local certified translator);
- Statement Letter issued by the Indonesia Embassy in the country of origin;
- Product brochures;
- Product Import Licenses (AKL);
- Letter of Authorization from foreign manufacturer to Indonesian Import License Holder;
- Commercial Invoice – Used to show the landed cost of the product and to be used during negotiation discussions with needed.
Note: Manufacturers wishing to include their distributors in the process will need to make sure their distributors have an LPSE account verified by the government rather than a copy of the distribution agreement like before.
To learn more about the e-Catalogue process, please click here.
Come Grow with Us
Contact Asia Actual if you would like to learn more about the e-catalogue and how it can help boost your sales options in Indonesia.
Asia Actual is a regulatory consulting company specializing in helping manufacturers grow their sales through independent license holding, direct fulfillment, and a variety of sales channel support services.